If you’ve ever crossed your fingers, hoping that your message is going to land when you’re launching a new offer — maybe we can help with that.
In today’s super insightful and hella practical episode, I’ve brought on journalist-turned-copywriter Nicola Moors onto the show to share how we can help to uncover our clients’ deepest needs *before* we launch.
In our conversation we cover:
– The 3+ different types of research to uncover your clients’ needs, and how to remove confirmation bias in the process
– The logistics of *how* to set up market research interviews
– Actionable tips to conduct a rich research interview (even as an introvert!)
– A live demo of a short, but effective interview
– Nic’s Personal PI Framework to help you research like Sherlock Holmes
And, so. much. more!
Links mentioned in this episode:
25 Expert Podcasters - including Jasmine Star, Rick Mulready and Jordan Gill - share their out of the box advice to help you get booked on more podcasts in 2020 and beyond.