If you’ve ever been a part of a mastermind, mentorship, group coaching program, membership, or an online course — it’s likely that you’ve been offerred to join a community in relation to that offer.
Communities can be truly transformative spaces when they’re intentionally designed and upheld…
…but the thing is? Oftentimes, they’re more of an add-on or afterthought.
Hopefully that’ll change today after today’s conversation with Anna Hetzel – Strategic Copywriter, Community Designer, aaaaand fellow enthusiast of all things bird puns!
Join us as we discuss:
– What community actually is
– “Intimacy” and how it often gets weaponised when showcasing the community aspect of an offer
– Developing your codes of conduct (with examples)
– How we can set expectations and boundaries for our folks
– The key difference between leadership vs being a facilitator
And SO much more!
(Note: This episode was transcribed by Otter.ai and like all transcription tools, they aren’t perfect. So please forgive any errors and typos you may see.)
Here are the links mentioned in this episode:
25 Expert Podcasters - including Jasmine Star, Rick Mulready and Jordan Gill - share their out of the box advice to help you get booked on more podcasts in 2022 and beyond.