If you have ever tried to find a sense of belonging with others… …but overlooked finding belonging within yourself — this conversation is for you my lovely.
Join me and my dear friend Dr Natasha Kassam Paris as we delve into new realms of conversation that have been rarely touched on this podcast which invite us to explore:
– What is a Healed Ancestor?
– What Activated the Quest to Become a Healed Ancestor
– The Importance to Addressing Generational Harm to Help Access Healing
– Insights Into our Own Experiences of Feeling Lost and How Far We Ventured Towards the Darkness
– Why Co-Creating a Compassionate Economy is Needed More Than Ever
And much more.
TRIGGER WARNING: Please note this conversation is incredibly delicate at times, and covers themes including death & attempted suicide.
So if for any reason these topics are tender for you, we invite you to be mindful with yourself and attune to your needs before listening to this episode fully.
(Note: This episode was transcribed by Otter.ai and like all transcription tools, they aren’t perfect. So please forgive any errors and typos you may see.)
Here are all the links mentioned in this episode:
25 Expert Podcasters - including Jasmine Star, Rick Mulready and Jordan Gill - share their out of the box advice to help you get booked on more podcasts in 2022 and beyond.