Thinking of going from a 1:1 offer to a 1:many (group) offer my lovely? Then THIS is the episode to listen to!
I’m joined with one of my favourite humans, Suzanne Culberg “The NOPE Coach” who helps women become boundaried AF without feeling like a b*tch, and in this episode we’re venturing deep into the similarities and differences between 1:1 and 1:many offers when it comes to boundaries.
Tune in as we chat about:
– The key mistake Suzanne made when she first went from 1:1 to 1:many (and one to 100% look out for in your own business)
– The challenges of running group programs as a highly sensitive person and an introvert, and how Suzanne worked WITH vs against these parts of her identity
– Being mindful about “generosity” with our clients, and how this can backfire for both parties
– The “what would you do differently?” question in relation to Suzanne and her many evolutions of her group program, Why W8?
– The importance of the umbrella analogy when it comes to leaders and their communities
And SO much more!
**Note: If you’re interested in working with me as a Founding Client of my new Sustainable Visibility® 1:1 Coaching Arrangement which I mentioned in the beginning pop up announcement (Called “Safely Seen”), you can:
2) Email me at: Hi@MaikeeTsang.com with the subject line: “FOUNDER”
Either way, we can go from there**
(Note: This episode was transcribed by Otter.ai and like all transcription tools, they aren’t perfect. So please forgive any errors and typos you may see.)
Here are all the links mentioned in this conversation to connect further with Suzanne:
25 Expert Podcasters - including Jasmine Star, Rick Mulready and Jordan Gill - share their out of the box advice to help you get booked on more podcasts in 2022 and beyond.