My signature mentorship program is coming back for it’s 3.0 version my lovely, and I’m ready to dish the deets for allllll the behind the scenes that lead to this evolution.
That’s why today, we’re changing things up a bit as Suzanne Culberg (a beloved IncuBuddy inside said program) sits in the host’s seat for this episode and interviews ME about how I re-created and futher evolved my mentorship program, the Sustainable Visibility® Incubator (SVI) into it’s 3.0 version to date. And also, she’s generously sharing her gems of perspective and experience along the way.
I loveeeeed the ground we covered which included:
– A brand new bonus I’m SO excited to bring to the table for 3.0+ (and maybeeeee LIVE retreats in the 4.0+!?)
– What hot seats REALLY look and feel like inside SVI from both a facilitator and a client perspective
– Defining intimacy: how I chose my group size
– Simple ways I’ve chosen to deconstruct hierarchal power dynamics
– Choices I’ve made to make my application process more inclusive
– The overarching mission of SVI, and how this shifted the 3 Phases of Transformation
– Providing practice opportunities for IncuBuddies to share their topics and ideas and how that looks like
– The #1 thing inside SVI that made the entire investment worth it for Suzanne
– Introducing different pricing tiers and support levels (and my spiel with using “VIP” language)
And truly, so much more.
This episode is clearly centralised around the fact the Sustainable Visibility® Incubator 3.0 is something I would love for you to consider joining. So if you’re open to learning more, check it out here: www.MaikeeTsang.com/Apply
Doors are open for applications between 9th August – 9th September 2022!
If you’re listening past that point, the link above will direct you to the waitlist for SVI 4.0+.
25 Expert Podcasters - including Jasmine Star, Rick Mulready and Jordan Gill - share their out of the box advice to help you get booked on more podcasts in 2022 and beyond.