Wow, what a milestone we’ve reached today, my lovelies! Today marks the 100th episode of the podcast, and I couldn’t be more grateful to still be standing – and that’s thanks to your support!
“So, what’s the twist?” you might be thinking?
Well, I’m supppppppperrrrrr excited to be bringing on the behind-the-scenes powerhouse of my business, Annie. Her official title is “Executive Assistant”, but I much prefer to call her the Ditto-to-my-Pikachu (more on that later), and in this episode we’re turning the tables where she’ll be interviewing me!
So if you’d like to join us to hear the answers to the questions like:
– How did the Quiet Rebels Podcast get it’s name?
– Where do you see the podcast heading for the next 100 episode?
– What was the most difficult episode to record…?
– Which episode(s) made the most significant impact on you, professionally and personally?
– Why oh why do we keep referring to each other as Pokemon?
Aaaaand so much more!
Like how I ask my own guests, you can:
– Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/maikeetsang/
– Work with me inside my Sustainable Visibility® Incubator: https://maikeetsang.com/svi-waitlist
– Book Yourself on Podcasts with my Ultimate Podcast Guesting Workshop Series: https://maikeetsang.com/upg
25 Expert Podcasters - including Jasmine Star, Rick Mulready and Jordan Gill - share their out of the box advice to help you get booked on more podcasts in 2020 and beyond.