If there’s one thing you can count on me for, it’s the fact that I’m consistently inconsistent.
After life threw its unexpected curveball a few weeks ago, it uprooted a lot of things behind the scenes…
…and today, I’m giving you a deeper look into what it’s like running a business when things *so* close to home manage to throw a monkey wrench in the cogs.
So, today you’ll expect to hear more about:
– What Asian Hate Crimes Meant for Me Personally, and What That Meant for my Business
– The WOC Resonance Survey Research I’m doing for East & South East (ESEA) Women in Business
– The Origins of the Asian Online Business Directory Non-Profit Passion Project
– The Shift in My Messaging Now Focusing on Underestimated & Underrepresented Voices
– The Real Reason Why Podcast Guesting Means the World to Me… and Why I Talk About Nearly Everywhere I Go
Links mentioned in this episode:
This is a curated and thoroughly vetted list of Asian service-based online business owners who – make no mistake – are damn amazing at what they do.
And I’d love for you to join me in helping them have their voices heard, for them to be seen, and acknowledged for their gifts they’ve always been bringing to the table by using this directory!
25 Expert Podcasters - including Jasmine Star, Rick Mulready and Jordan Gill - share their out of the box advice to help you get booked on more podcasts in 2020 and beyond.