I never thought I’d have a high ticket group program, ever. For the longest time, I wasn’t sure how I could expand the impact of my experience and work into something that was *worthy* of one…
…that was until I couldn’t feign ignorance any longer to the dominant dialogue that was negatively affecting our online space when it came to the concept of “VISIBILITY”
That’s where it started, and I wanted to share another behind-the-scene-y kind of episode where I’m dishing all the deets of how it all happened.
And what this could mean for you when you birth an idea into existence, which is a literal extension of who you are as a human.
Stay tuned as I share:
– The lens I see visibility through (and why I call in a LOT of socially conscious entrepreneurs)
– How I started to turn the idea into action
– Trying out a brand new launch style (well, to me anyway!)
– Making a conscious effort to have a sales process that felt ethical, aligned, and encouraged my applications to make INFORMED decisions
– How my ego came into play during the launch (it wasn’t pretty)
And so. much. more!
Interested in joining the waitlist for the next cohort of the Sustainable Visibility™ Incubator this year? Click here and join >>>
For all the other links, and to follow the folks I lovingly shouted out in this episode:
25 Expert Podcasters - including Jasmine Star, Rick Mulready and Jordan Gill - share their out of the box advice to help you get booked on more podcasts in 2020 and beyond.